Frequently Asked Questions & Their Answers
30 years is a long time to be in business.Since 1984 SewNeau has
been Cleveland Ohio’s “No Stress” Seamstress. Most of those customer relationships began
with a question. In the past 30 years, many of the same questions have been asked.
Although we hope you will find your answer here, if not please contact
- Do I need an appointment to see SewNeau?
- No drop-ins and no waiting - No exceptions
- Contact us to setup a time just for you
- +1 (216) 688-0850
- When the greeting begins, tap or press: 2
- What are SewNeau’s hours for appointments?
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturdays (under special circumstances)
- Can SewNeau Work from a my idea, a photo, ad or sketch?
- No… Not for Clothing Items - No exceptions
- We work from commercial patterns, or an existing garment we can take apart
- For non-clothing items, please contact us to discuss the specifics
- Does SewNeau design clothing?
- No - We work from commercial patterns, or an existing garment we can take apart
- Does SewNeau alter, or repair leather or knitted items?
- No - Items we will not work on:
- Furniture upholstery
- Spandex items
- Knitted or crocheted items
- Leather, fur or shearling items
- Rubber or vinyl items
- Can SewNeau give me an estimate before beginning the work?
- Yes - Estimates are provided without charge
- Some items must be seen before the work can be estimated
- Estimates never include Ohio sales tax, shipping or delivery costs
- I need something fixed immediately, can SewNeau do this?
- We do not perform work while you wait
- However, we may be available to meet a deadline of less than 24 hours
- Please contact us to discuss availability
- What forms of payment does SewNeau accept?
- Cash - U.S. currency only
- Checks in U.S. funds, drawn on a bank in the United States
- No counter or third party checks accepted
- MasterCard, VISA, Discover & AMEX
- What are SewNeau’s payment terms?
- (In Person Orders) Payment in full when picked-up
- (Shipped Orders) Payment in full prior to shipping
What you are looking for also may be found in the following SewNeau documentation: