SewNeau is Open & Here When You Need Us
To best serve those who’s need for our services remain unchanged, we’ve instituted the following precautions:
- All SewNeau employees will wear a mask during any visit.
- Customers entering the premises will be required to wear a mask.
- While visiting SewNeau, when contact is necessary (such as being fitted) your contact will be limited to only one employee.
- Disinfectant wipes, or lotion, will be made available at the door.
- Whenever possible, drop-offs and pick-ups will be left in a secure area not requiring any contact.
SewNeau realizes this pandemic will cause even those “once in a lifetime” events to be postponed, without knowing when rescheduling will be possible. Please feel free to contact us to discuss these changes and to confirm SewNeau's availability for you once this crisis ends.