Sewing How Tos
Sewing Tips, Tricks & Short-cuts to learn to Learn to sew like a pro, quickly and easily. Sewing tutorials for the seamstress and tailor, to produce fast and consistent, professional results.
- Bind & Enclose a Fabric Edge with Bias Tape
- Finish a Facing's Raw Edge with Fusible Interfacing
- Make a Flat Felled Seam
- Make a French Seam
- Make a Rolled (Machine Stiched) Hem
- Measuring Forms
SewNeau’s “How To” Tutorial Usage rights and requirements
- What you can do...
- Print one copy for offline, personal use
- Link to the page's URL in a manner that does not obscure any of its content
- What you cannot do...
- Claim, infer or suggest in an manner whatsoever (in whole or in part) it is your own creative work
- Redistribute it in any form, medium or manner, unless specifically otherwise indicated
- Hot link the associated files, a.k.a. bandwidth theft, leaching